You would die alone... ``` blog died. follow me → nicole ♥ ```
DiSCLAiMER ↓
no ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. respect is a must. you dun love me.? you better think twice bcos you might regret it la >:]
- nicole ♥
ROAM ↓

Profile Blog FAQ Credits
watashi wa..
love me.

Stats ↓
Feeling : vague.
Eating : pretzel sticccs :p
Doing : wandering around xp
Watching : -
Listening to : SNSD - Gee

TAGBOARD ↓

GETAWAYS ↓
i blog [ blog died. ] | ii blog [ blog died. | super junior fan blogsite [ blog alive. ] | me - anime site [ site alive

REPLAY ↓
January 2010 |

kimoi.
missing something - not you.. it is a thing. XD
bc day >.<
day.

Music

bc bc bc.
↑ ↓you love me ← →Wednesday, January 13, 2010 | back to top

waaaah. so many assignments today la.
mapeh, nbook in math ugh.. sci..
aaaarrrrkkkkkkkhh.
i rly dun know what to do next la.
mirawrr nee.
currently listening to one time. cute voice j. bieber.
i still dun like when seeing that person, rly wans me to puke and i wan puke puke puukkeeee.
:p wahahahaha.
my. i rly need to make it all over again. waaah.
wattatadda life.
i hate insects in my way so i literally shoo them away. shuuuh >:]
they are so like posers eew.
hate posers.
hate classmate nee >.< where the heck is my nbook.? haizz. i am sure i didn't ate that haha XD ~ ~ i am not qualified.. i thought. in my dreamland university but actually i dun like there that is y i din review aha. everytime i take entrance exam, i dun review nee. this is the first time i think i failed la. haha. but not rly bcos i am awaiting in my painting course - my second option wah. i thought i am failed. yokatta. ahaha i hate a lot of things especially if it irritates me much. i am a modern day stoic shoujo la.
haizz. i wan sleep but i dun think i can sleep wif many probs.
i cant even concentrate in sch bcos of that hell nbook.

i just hate some copycats outta there nee.
plagiarism >:[

mirawr. my style is my style.
get your own. oki.?
da.

wifout music, i am not here.
wifout anime, i am dead.
wifout onee-sama, i am meaningless.

-