You would die alone... ``` blog died. follow me → nicole ♥ ```
DiSCLAiMER ↓
no ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. respect is a must. you dun love me.? you better think twice bcos you might regret it la >:]
- nicole ♥
ROAM ↓

Profile Blog FAQ Credits
watashi wa..
love me.

Stats ↓
Feeling : vague.
Eating : pretzel sticccs :p
Doing : wandering around xp
Watching : -
Listening to : SNSD - Gee

TAGBOARD ↓

GETAWAYS ↓
i blog [ blog died. ] | ii blog [ blog died. | super junior fan blogsite [ blog alive. ] | me - anime site [ site alive

REPLAY ↓
January 2010 |

bc bc bc.
kimoi.
missing something - not you.. it is a thing. XD
bc day >.<
day.

Music

walalala.
↑ ↓you love me ← →Thursday, January 14, 2010 | back to top

waah haiz.
done wif the painting thing hw >.<
nee.
my classmate is so baka, useless. bakkerou.
naah.. that kind of person should throw up in the trash can la. haha.
such a useless pig.
btw, journal in a.p., done la. :]
and umm..
nothing more.
umm. i found my nbook in math la.
wooohooo. :]
i have burden in my heart a bit la.
bcos that person who lost my nbook din gave imprtnce to it.
baka. that person should throw up in the trash too. haha. kidding.
umm. nothing to say besides those fauvism thing in art.
i love art, flowers.. and everything that makes my sight delightful.. ^_^
ja neeeeee.